Friday, September 21, 2012

Geez. How depressing is today?

I've been sick at school throwing up every hour during class and can't keep any food in my stomach. When I got home I started to writhe in pain through a fever of aches and sweat for an hour while waiting for my medicine. Afterwards I gave in and went to get a shot to stop all the vomiting of the empty contents in my stomach. I never cried so long because of physical pain.

All this is happening while blood is gushing out of my vagina and my abdomen is swollen and cramped just because my body is readying itself for a baby. Why couldn't I handle a surge of hormones myself? My mother had to rub cooling oil on my body and warming oil on my stomach. Then she brought an iced wet towel for my forehead. My little sister drove out and waited at the pharmacy to buy my medicine before giving them to me in doses she measured out. My dad held a patient back to give me a shot and is closing the clinic early before completing any paper work to check up on me.

Besides those worries I now have Andrew waiting for who knows how long just to hang out with my sick self, though I feel better at this point, after driving down here for maybe half an hour. I still have a fever and my stomach still hurts, but I feel better now physically.

I just don't wanna worry anymore, especially about wasting Andrew's time, and I'm doing it at the expense of my family having to worry about my health.

I'm the worst child ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment