Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ever know someone who you wanted to hold onto you so badly that you were willing to lie down with them in the simmer heat?

Ever purposely lift up your shirt just for the slightest contact of skin in hopes to get things started?

Sleeping dreamers... good times.

I wish I could sleep with Andrew and wake up next to him comfortably.

When I move out I plan to have a cleaning schedule with rotating duties.

I already know that I want my sheets to be white and comforter to be red.

I'm going to have a closet, two nightstands and an armoir in the room. Idk How to spell armoir.

In the  second room will be two desks with computers. Andrew's and my section will be split. I will have a keyboard and guitar. Magic cards will be organized in hotels.

The living room will have a tv, couch, coffee table and gaming systems.

The kitchen will have a counter for bar stools.

There will be no dining room table.

There will be a screen porch for the cats and a cat door from screened porch to outside and a cat door from house to screen porch. The door to going into the house will only be opened when Andrew is home awake.

The house will probably be vacuumed twice a week.

I want a spotless living area.

The house won't have too many little decorations.

It will feel a little empty, but very clean.

When I get home from school or work I expect to be able to take off my clothes in order to jump in bed without experiencing any discomfort

I also would like to jump on the couch and nap with the tv on after class comfortably.

I hate allergies and not being organized.

It's probably because I don't have much control in my life.

I may get a pet pig. He'll probably grow up thinking he's a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment