Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm sure Tommy Phan only broke up with me because I saw him twice a month (he lived 45 min away and had worked nights as a cop. damn his schedule), his mom was bitching at him and he was getting burnt out.

After all that happened he had a chance to start all over

and I think it's ironic that his fiancee is white

because he told me that if wanted to date a white girl he would have when I dyed my hair blonde

that kinda pisses me off, too

that he proposed to her three months after they started dating

and how he was with her when I was with him

just because they work together....

but

whatever

he's crazy

and I'm doing fine

so I'm glad for him

Also

this is why I do not like guys dependent on their parents

who can only visit me twice a month

and are much too close with their mothers.

Blech

blah

erg

He was a good first boyfriend though

and it was nice that I met him when I was 13 and said I wanted to wait until marriage

good guy

I appreciate him for that

and so it seems fair

.............

I wonder how many of you are thinking "Wait, what the fuck?"

I know I would

for several reasons.

But why am I feeling so blah today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment