Sunday, October 30, 2011

I have not been motivated by the future at all recently

It's as if I don't care

Logically, instant gratitude is not worth it

but it's less of a gamble, right?

Or no....

Because with instant gratitude you do get to feel good!

I may die tomorrow

But that means I'm kind of betting on not living long

Hm.

I did think of dying on my 18th year

and that's now

some sort of romantic and tragic death

after I've saved the world

or at least influenced the people I see potential in and love

Can you imagine?

An army of people!!!

Filled with my ideas, my opinions, my goals...

that's what I want to do

I'll save the world.

But of course that whole doctor thing is a backup plan.

I'm sure being a millionaire will help that, too.

I wonder if I'll ever want to stay poor

as in choose to not be upper class

thingy

whatever.

My family has put too much emphasis on money

And I have a bad habit of not listening to them

Argh. 

I KNOW that I should learn from their experiences

and that my success is their best interest

so why am I fighting them?

Because of differing ideas and opinions...

because of a generation gap...

cultural differences...

I should listen

and be a good girl

they're all going to die soon.

They're so old!

Isn't that an awful thing to think about?

I just want to make people happy.

T_T

I want to make myself happy!

I'm first.

Well, lookie here.

It's my guitar!

Um...

I guess I'll go play it.

Also.... I really want candy apples and candy corn. :(

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO STORES THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN

That's right

that randomly eccentric Asian girl

because she really doesn't go crazy that often

Nhi's pretty cool

you should give her a chance

though she may not have much time now

at this instant in her life...

so maybe if you're patient

like next year

you could fall in love with her and let her make you happy

because she'll try her best

just to make memories

it's all memories..........

No comments:

Post a Comment