Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dude, stop being such an asshole just because we didn't go out and I didn't become the trophy girlfriend you had hoped for.

It's frustrating

and I don't want to lose any friends

because I love the people at Austins

they were my first friends!!!

So yeah.

I would appreciate that

and I would tell you this

but.........

we both know that you reading this would not help the situation at all for either of us.

*sigh*

I really am a nice person

I'm patient

just let me be your friend or something.

(I mean, you still asked me out after witnessing me vomiting on my 18th birthday. Ha! That was awful. But you must have really liked me, and that made me feel special...)

Actually, I'm sorry things ended the way they did

I really did want to go out with you

but I live in BITHLO, that's 10 mi away from Titisville... so far

It's difficult for me to drive so much.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment