Monday, May 28, 2012

Sometimes my boyfriend is really sweet

like when he went to Publix that one day and bought a candy bar that he thought was my favorite

I guess I'm partial to actions that involve a good memory

He didn't end up choosing the right candy bar though

Ha, I felt bad because I didn't know what was going on

Oh well

The only thing I remember Tommy doing something that I really liked was one of the last nights we went out, I think

It was an awkward night

At the time he seemed so much older than all of my friends who were 18-19 year old freshmen without jobs

He was a 22 year old cop

But anywayyyy

It was freezing that night to everyone but me

I don't know why I wasn't cold then

but I had on short shorts, knee high socks, white victoria secret shirt and navy blue guess cover

a couple of girls walked out of their dorms, saw me and shouted "Jeez! Girl, aren't you cold?!?!"

and Tommy pulled me in, hugged me and rubbed my shoulders before saying "Don't worry, I'll keep her warm"

Ha.

That's it

At the time I was just so proud of him for showing emotion

You know, it'd be four years and he never showed emotion!

Yeap.


No comments:

Post a Comment