Thursday, May 24, 2012

god dammit, facebook

start working properly again

so i can change some settings

and write "I don't love you

I never haved

and I never will

I'm sorry

Kind of" (ex is getting married. i'm kind of in denial. it just feels weird)


also

I need to give this guy my number

because facebook decided to awkwardly stop working during a middle of a conversation

so now it sounds like I like him or don't want to talk to him anymore depending on how you read it (facebook with some random guy at ucf. i'm trying to get a ride to coolstuff saturday and told him not to forget. then he gives me him numbers and asks to text. i haven't replied since facebook is crap.)

also

i like keeping secrets ( it makes me feel special that i'm the only one who knows something_

and some people are so annoying (like my aunts)

why can't i just smile and say the amount i want you to know (they hate it when I smile and give them vague details. )

hm?

some things have no relevance to you ( everything i keep a secret of really is just about me and my way of thinking and how i'm changing and how i want to be and how i want to think)

whatsoever!!!!

and you just want to know

because you think you're close to me?

that's not fair (i hate feeling obligated to things i don't have a choice in. like family)

that makes me not want to be close to anyone (makes me want to not feel obligated to tell anyone anything, oh well)

...

*sigh*

I really should buy another ticket somewhere (being somewhere where no one knows me lets me meet people who like me for me again without any preexisting judgment from mutual acquaintances or whatever)

most likely brazil (josimar lives in brazil. he speaks spanish and since i was recently in spain i'd like to keep practicing spanish. he would let me stay for free for a while and that makes traveling easier and cheaper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment