Friday, May 4, 2012

RHello.


I really, really, really want to leave


all the time


I wish my boyfriend would travel with me to wherever I go


And that thing's would be easier with him when we travel rather than more expensive and whatever


I'm a little sad right now


I'm kind of lonely laying down in bed...


I am speaking into my phone rather than typing and that makes things seem a little bit more depressing


Maybe it's because I can hear my own voice


Saying these words


Knowing that no one is listening


And that no one will reply


Sometimes I worry that andrew and I will break up


I can imagine that happening and it's really sad


Because I love him, you know?


But I really do like being carefree, or at least trying to be carefree


I do like the idea of going where I want to on a whim because tickets are cheap


Or if something interesting happening


I'm 18 now feel so young


There's just so many choices in life so many things to learn about


Every house is different so what kind do I want to live in?


I like animals but then remember how they hinder my plans of travel


I bet kyle would have taken that dog to china though


I really like the idea of being alone but only if I'm surrounded by temporary friends


I don't like the idea of long term committed friendships


Sure, I have some regular friends


But sometimes I feel obligated to continue talking to them on a regular basis online or through texting


I do that with andrew. I should really stop


Didn't I tell myself I would not be so dependent?


Maybe when I come back from spain I will stop playing magic too


Nevermind, I am sad. I should stop talking when I'm sad


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment