Thursday, May 24, 2012

fuck. karl lives in england!

alkejf;alewkjfa;wlfe

man

what am i going to do?! (karl, a good friend of mine since i was 13 and have played poker with my family lives in england with his daughter and would let me stay as long as i wanted for free. what a nice option for me to escape. i'm thinking about how my dad told me today that i should take the summer off and not take any classes. now in my mind i'm deciding whether or not i should start working now to save up money for england. this makes me wonder how long i would want to be gone this summer if i were to go. i'm wondering how you'd feel and am remembering how we felt when i was in spain. then again i really, really, really love to travel and have wanted to go to england since i was 13 because that's when my beatle phase started.)

No comments:

Post a Comment