Monday, May 28, 2012

Here's another sweet thing I noticed from a guy

but first I want to say that I normally don't define how a relationship is going or how serious it is whenever someone asks

and whenever my boyfriend or guy I'm dating is with me I try to let him answer

partly to see what he says and mostly because that's what the relationship really is

I just feel like girls move ahead fast in a relationship and define things as serious sooner than guys do

So what I like to do is define a relationship by whoever's opinion is further from being serious

Yeap

Do you get what I'm saying?

Anywayyyyyyyyy

I was at Austins when my friends (let's just call them Jane and John) were there

and I know that John was kinda a wild hippie who didn't really commit to one girl

however, Jane and John had been dating for a while so now I didn't know

when Jane went inside to buy some coffee some guy asked John if Jane was his girlfriend and if they were serious

John replied that she was and they were serious

Then John told the guy that he loved her very much and I don't exactly know why but inside my head I just went "Awwwwww........ that's so sweet"

I think it's because she wasn't even around to hear it

I just looked inside the window and smiled

and then stopped smiling because at the time I didn't really have anyone

>_>

I remember weird things, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment