Saturday, July 28, 2012

I like Andrew a lot.

He really makes me happy.

My heart always melts whenever he says something sweet, I'm just a sucker for good lines!

I like that I'm physically attracted to him too.

I feel like he's the kind of guy girls friendzone but should give a chance. I'm glad I did!

He says and does a lot of cute romantic things and actually means them.

He also really cares about me and wants me to be happy. I can feel it!

A lot of guys hit on me and pretend to be sweet and what not. I don't like it and feel uncomfortable around them most of the time because I know they just wanna fuck me.

I like the guys who think I'm adorable and just want to be around me. That's fine.

I don't know what the point of this post it.

Maybe it's to rant about how many guys have asked for my picture in texts.

Or all the false compliments I've received.

Like today I was shopping and some guy said that this one dress would look really good on me and tried talking to me. It was kind of a skanky dress.

Actually, maybe I'm just awkward around people and am really vain.

I didn't give him my number and told him my phone was broken.

Tonight another guy who's a friend though asked for a pic of me in the dress I just bought. That felt weird too.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment