Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I don't even know what I want to do in life

I don't understand why UCF has to screw me over like this

it's getting me really worried

what if I don't make it for medical school

I just

I just want to be successful

my goal in life is to be happy

...

all I want to do is be happy

but I feel so constrained

money holds so much power

What can I do to make money?

The average US household income is 50k a year

the average asian household income in the us is 80k a year

the average white household income in the us is 65k a year

I would like to earn around 75k a year, that doesn't seem like too much to ask for

my dad earns a lot more and so do my uncles

but I would like to live in a nice home with a big yard

i don't know where yet

but i don't need a sports car like my dad or a boat like my uncle and whatever else they have

i would like to go on vacations though...

why UCF?!

why do you have to screw me over so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment