Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sometimes I hear people all around me argue about the most pointless things

I'm surrounded by hateful emotions

and since nearby I get thrown some awful things

So I wish that everybody could just keep chill like me

I don't care about what you say to me

I understand that you try to make me feel bad in order to feel better about you and your miserable life

Instead, think about the awesome things in your life

Don't call me fat

Or a whore

Or ugly

and everything else I have heard repeatedly

I'm not being rude by keeping quiet

Seriously

I'm quiet 99% of the time

Do you really think it'd help the situation if I were to defend myself and argue back

Jeez

Why can't you learn to do the same?

Do you know how much more efficient things would be if we only spoke with words related to the point?

ha

idk

never mind

I've never been one to talk about pointless things or have small talk

I usually have a point when I say things

whether it's to inform someone
entertain someone
ask something
or whatever

I'm just tired of people feeling bad now

My life is so good....


No comments:

Post a Comment