Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kiss

1,2,3

Don't miss!

I've been waiting three years nothing

A heart so empty won't sing

At least give me a twirl with an arm outstretched

Let me live out this dream which seems far fetched

The goodness hugs me and I sing with delight

Until I turn around and it's suddenly night

Too lost in the woods I sit down and sigh

How I wish I were a bird able to fly

In a tutu and tux I'm mixed up in my mind

If I can't even clothe I will never find

The end of the reach or beginning of falls

I'll be stuck forever in imaginary walls

Slippers on toes, silky smooth slides

On the leaves I dance and easily glide

It's night now! Why worry? There are the stars

If I keep on moving I'll raise up the bars

No crying or sitting, my hair in a bun

Soon I began to start a run

The end I will reach, no one to shout

The goal I will breach, no one will doubt


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment