Monday, April 22, 2013

Recently I've been texting this guy back about stupid Magic stuff like commander and standard decks

I usually hate stupid people

Can't stand them

I don't like weird people either

Usually when they bother me I just smile and act nice while I say how much I hate them in my head

I'm not sure what caused me to act so mean inside towards them

Anyway,

This guy is lucky that he's not weird
And that he's kinda cute
And that his first impression was adorably awkward

Otherwise I would hate him

I wish Andrew would just reply to my texts. Even if it's with a simple "No"

blahhhhhh

Okay, secret confession

I think the younger brother from the Boston Marathon bombing is cute

Sad to see someone good-looking be caught up in extreme religion

I'm also a little sad that tomorrow's plans isn't going to be as I hoped it would be.

I wanted to get a hair cut

Have a good time at chuck e cheese

Take photo booth pictures

Eat frozen yogurt

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment