Sunday, April 1, 2012

I've been hearing the word across the street

That you're the guy every girl should meet

You'll change their lives and put them to work

You'll woo their hearts with your.charming quirk

That shaggy hair and dirty eyes

What a wicked way to hypnotize

None of them fight, they all are blind

But not me, I'm one of a kind

Sure I'm nice and take part of your game

But only because it's a step towards fame

Your smile is toothy, your grin is yellow

I've already resisted your kind of fellow

People say you're experienced and wise

When you're actually a young fool in a transparent disguise

Ones and zeroes, zeroes and ones

Well chosen words and almost witty puns

You can go back home now, you're getting old

I've already heard of the story being told

To take over the world and show them peace

It's actually your mind that should rest at least

Well, my eyes are tired and I need to sleep

Don't bothering saying sorry, you're in too deep.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment