Thursday, December 27, 2012

When I was dating my ex he was allowed to sleep over and take care of me whenever I was sick

I remember he bought me flowers and make me cream of chicken with toast

He'd bye me flowers every month or so because I told him I was jealous of this one girl in history class who got roses sent to her every month from her boyfriend... I still have some stupid rotted flowers for when I first had a bad flu while dating him

Then he'd play call of duty while sitting in bed next to me making sure I took my medicine and that I had water

It was nice to be able to lay in his lap and rest.

He really loved me....

Now I wish I could just have Andrew come over

life's not fair and I haven't done much to change it

I would like to sleep with my boyfriend again.

Why was life so much sweeter when I was in high school

Because I dated a rich Asian guy?

that's so stupid....

I think I'm going to dream about my past now

The part that's between Tommy and I breaking up and when Andrew and I started dating

That period in the middle was pretty much blissful

Macaroni with hot sauce
Pineapple chicken with red sauce
Sandwiches
Egg salad with rolls.....

Lying down in the grass waiting

The summer heat.

Ugh

So wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment