Friday, June 29, 2012

Feeling bad doesn't last nearly as long as feeling good.

and luckily it was the perfect opportunity to be passing Andrew all of the good cards......

I just feel like I win so often and open up money cards

Even when I first started playing in Innistrad and just gave him Snapcasters to make up for nights he lost drafts

or when I do awful "trades" with him

I just want to be a good girlfriend.

I don't remember the last time he won a draft, he's always talking about how he's mana screwed/flooded

I was so worried he was going to lose to Ray

because then I was have been disappointed in myself for passing all of the cards I should have kept

and I kind of feel guilty now for "cheating"

but I just want him happy!

like there was this guy behind me and it felt like I was being watched as I looked at the really good cards but then just took a not as good card

and it made me worry a little bit

so I pretended to fidget around with the good card like I was going to take it, but then I'd take the other card instead

I don't think he noticed, he might have though

no way would I have passed Druid's Familiar, Trusted Forcemage, Blessings of Nature, Borderland Ranger, Eaten By Spiders and whatever

and I would have definitely splashed for Bonfire/kept the money card. I thought it was like $20? Guess the price jumped.

I love Andrew so much

No comments:

Post a Comment