Monday, August 10, 2020

 And suddenly I don't feel like I'm enough.


And I pray to God that he'll let me be, let me go. 


For crying out loud just say goodbye to me already. I don't need to leave but I want to 

--------

I love you. 

I whisper it to myself every night hoping that somehow you will feel me. 

I love you.

Is there a chance in hell that you'd feel the same way about me?

I love you.

Here I am being an uncontrollable mess again. What am I, fifteen?

I love you.

What I'd sacrifice for just one moment of passion. I need you to give in to me.

I love you.

I want this so bad, it's driving me mad, my obsession. I'm obsessed!

I love you.

I'm mad! I'm mad!

I don't love you. 

What are the right words for me to say.

I like you.

Sometimes.

All the time.

I want you.

For one moment.

Just give in.

I need the satisfaction to move on.

Don't say no.

No.



No comments:

Post a Comment