Monday, March 25, 2013

Tonight I missed Tommy because of how he was able to buy me everything I wanted.

Trip to Boston?

Covered.

$1200 shoes?

No problem.

You're mad a me?

You get a new purse, a dozen roses and your favorite cheesecake.

..

I also liked how we played Pokemon together. :(

And played Call of Duty together...

and how he had two really nice sports cars...

and how we would drive at night with the top down...

and how if he ever met Kyle he would be able to effortlessly beat him up.



Ugh.

Why did he let me sleep on the phone with him for four entire fucking years...................

Also, it sucks how he was allowed to stay over half the week.

I was never bored.

Like actually every time we went out we did something different

even with Kyle but the poor version.

With Tommy we played laser tag, climbed rocks, watched so many movies, went to shows, shopped EVERYWHERE, ate EVERYWHERE....

with Kyle I just got to do a bunch of new and "crazy' things.

..

I also miss how beautiful those two were.

xD

I miss going out to shooting ranges with Tommy

I liked listening to Kyle's music and reading his writing

I think I grew up though

No comments:

Post a Comment