Sunday, March 18, 2012

I've never liked cats

until recently-ish

from last year or so when I started going on Reddit and 4Chan as well as talk to you know who who is very similar to a cat

weird guy

anyway

I'm at my gramma's house now

from my dad's side

and she's a cat lady

ever since I was a baby I was allergic to cats

and she's had like 14-20 at one point

it was crazy

and gross

ugh....

I was so scared of them as a child

I was scratched my them so I always wore jeans and a jacket

they're alright now

probably only six

they're not in the house anymore

but

a lot has changed over the last few years

I can deal with cats

for instance

Finkel's cats were so luxurious

ha

well, Elspeth was so beautiful

ha

g2g now

people are talking to me

also, I'm studying chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment